WhatsApp is the world’s biggest chatting app and there is a good reason for that. The app provides users with access to all the tools and features that they require to keep in touch with their friends and family members. However, there is an improved version of WhatsApp that gives users access to a whole lot more features and customization options. We are talking about FMWhatsApp.
FMWhatsApp is a special WhatsApp mod that focuses on customization. Thanks to this, users can change the theme, hide the “blue tick” seen icon, and many more other cool options. On the downside of things, FMWhatsApp is not available to download directly via the Google Play Store, and users are required to get it in the form of APK. With that said, today we are going to present an APK installation guide for FMWhatsApp.
How to Install FMWhatsApp APK
Follow the steps below to install FMWhatsApp on your Android-powered smartphone:
- Access your web browser and search for “FMWhatsApp APK Download”;
- There will be multiple links that show up and you need to select a reliable APK provider;
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option in your smartphone’s Settings panel;
- Download the latest APK file for FMWhatsApp;
- After the download is finished, run the file to kick off the installation process;
- Wait for the installation to finish and then open the application;
- Next, register your phone number in FMWhatsApp;
- The app will verify the phone number with an OTP message;
- The last step is to verify with the OTP message.
Why FMWhatsApp Is Not Available on the Google Play Store
As previously mentioned, FMWhatsApp is a special mod for WhatsApp. The app provides users with extra customization options and the developers who are in charge of WhatsApp don’t necessarily agree with this. However, FMWhatsApp is safe to use. You just need to make sure to download the APK from a reliable provider and not from a website that looks sketchy.