Even though WhatsApp provides users with access to premium chatting features, this doesn’t mean that there is no better alternative. Take for example FMWhatsapp which is a more improved version of the chatting app. FMWhatsapp does an excellent job when it comes to chatting but what makes it stand out is the fact that it offers a bunch of features that are not available on any other apps, including the standard WhatsApp.
Since FMWhatsapp is a modded version of WhatsApp, then it shouldn’t come as a surprise to find out that the app is not available to download directly from the Google Play Store. Instead, users are required to manually download and install the update in the form of APK (Android Package Kit). If you are not familiar with APK release, then you shouldn’t worry because we have your back. Let’s go ahead and see how to install FMWhatsapp.
FMWhatsapp Installation Guide
Installing APK releases might seem a bit tricky for newcomers. This is why we are going to present our installation guide in a step-by-step manner so you don’t miss a beat. Check out the FMWhatsapp installation guide below:
- Open your computer/laptop;
- Access “google.com” in a browser;
- Search for the latest FMWhatsapp release;
- Download the find from a reliable source;
- Now, transfer the file to your Android-powered smartphone;
- Access your smartphone’s Settings – Security panel;
- Next, enable the option titled “Install from unknown sources”;
- Follow the installation wizard;
- All that is left to do is to set up our FMWhatsapp account and enjoy the app.
The last thing that we want to mention is that you should regularly search for FMWhatsapp updates on Google. The developers are releasing software updates every couple of weeks and each of them introduces new and more exciting features.