Garena Free Fire is one of the best mobile games ever made and there is no doubt about that! The game provides players with a fun Battle Royale experience where the last man standing wins. What if we told you that you can play Garena Free Fire on PC? Yes, you read that right! There is a special trick that makes Free Fire playable on PC and today we are going to show you how to do it.
Garena Free Fire On PC – Installation Guide
The tricky part about installing Free Fire on PC is that you need to use a third-party app that can emulator an Android-powered device. On the bright side of things, here is where BlueStacks comes in. BlueStacks is free to download and it allows users to access Free Fire download PC for free! Check out the guide below to learn how to do it.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC or laptop;
- Sign in with your personal Google Account (required to access the Play Store);
- Search for Garena Free Fire;
- Select the game and click on the Install option;
- Wait for the installation process to finish and the Garena Free Fire PC icon will appear on your home screen;
- You can now play Garena Free Fire PC as long as you want!
The great thing about using BlueStacks, other than being free, is that the app makes it possible to install Free Fire on PC without needing to download the latest APK file. Therefore, users are not required to manually sideload the latest updates for the mobile game on their computers.
Installing Free Fire on PC is super simple and it shouldn’t take you longer than five minutes. Nonetheless, let us know in the comments section below if you have any additional questions.