Facebook is a “must-have” app on all smartphones and the reason behind this is that it makes it possible for users to keep in touch with their friends and family members at all times. On the downside of things, having access to Facebook might prove to be problematic when it comes to children. This is why Facebook has created Messenger Kids. However, this doesn’t mean that Messenger Kids is safe for all children to use.
If you are worried about the harm that Messenger Kids can cause to your children, then you have arrived at the right place. Today we are going to show you exactly what you need to do in order to delete your child’s Messenger Kids account immediately. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Messenger Kids – How to Delete an Account
This shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone, but Facebook is not that happy when users are deleting their accounts. Therefore, you will have to jump through a couple of hoops before you get this done but you don’t need to worry about it since we will present the guide in a step-by-step manner.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone;
- Introduce the account and password to log in;
- Access the Settings Menu by tapping on the icon with three horizontal lines;
- The next step is to scroll down to the “explore section” and then access the “Search for Messenger Kids” option;
- Select the account that you wish to delete;
- Tap on the pencil-type icon;
- All that is left to do is to tap on the “Delete Account” option and then confirm it by tapping again on “Delete”.
Deleting your children’s Messenger Kids account is the best way to ensure that he/she doesn’t access the app anymore. If you only delete the app, then your kid will be able to install it directly from the App Store or Google Play Store.