PS Plus gives players access to a bundle of premium games and services that they can enjoy for a limited period of time. Players need to pay a fee to access PS Plus but fortunately, there is a workaround to the subscription system that allows players to get PS Plus for free.
Everyone can enjoy PS Plus for free by signing up for the trial period. The PS Plus 14 day trial is available to everyone and you can access it by signing up with an email address that hasn’t already been used for the trial. The 14 days free Ps Plus trial is hidden but we will show you how to find it in 3 easy steps.
How to Get 14 Days Free PS Plus
Follow the steps below to sign up for PS Plus for free:
- Sign in to your PlayStation 4 by using an email address that hasn’t already been used for a PS Plus 14 day free trial;
- Head over to the PlayStation Store;
- Use the search bar and type “trial”;
- The hidden trial will pop up and you can subscribe to it by adding a payment method (no money will be charged);
- That’s it! You can now enjoy your 14-day free PS Plus trial.
How to Get Free PS Plus 2-Day Trial
Before we sign off, we want to mention that there is a way to access a 2-day trial. Check out the guide below:
- Create a new PlayStation account and sign in;
- Head over to the “Applications Saved Data Management” option in the menu;
- Access the Saved Data panel in Online Storage;
- Now, choose the “start 2-day free trial” option.