Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular mobile games in the world and even though the developers have yet to release an official PC port, there is a workaround for this problem. If you want to play Garena Free Fire on PC with a controller, then you have arrived at the right place. Today we are going to show you how to do that without needing to jump through many “hoops”. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to Play Garena Free Fire on PC with Controller
Since there is no official PC version of Garena Free Fire, you will need to install the latest Garena Free Fire APK on your PC to get the game working. This is possible by using a special app called BlueStacks. That’s not all. You also need Apowermirror. The latter makes it possible to play Garena Free Fire on PC with a controller and get the most immersive gameplay experience.
How to Install Apowermirror
Follow the steps below to install Apowermirror on your PC so that you can play Garena Free Fire APK with a controller.
- Download Apowermirror on you PC;
- Connect your smartphone to the PC via USB;
- Enable “USB” Debugging” on your smartphone to make it visible to the PC;
- After the smartphone is connected, click on the “Start Mirror” option from the pop-up menu.
How to Install BlueStacks
As previously noted, the only way to play Free Fire Garena on your PC is to use BlueStacks. The reason behind this is that BlueStacks works as an Android emulator and therefore, makes the mobile game compatible with your desktop PC or laptop.
- Download BlueStacks from the app’s website;
- Link your Google Account with the app (required to access the Google Play Store);
- Find and download Garena Free Fire on your PC.