If you are a veteran in playing The Sims you definitely know The Grim Reaper. For the newbies, the Grim Reaper is a non-playable character that comes with sad news: the death of your Sim will take place soon. What’s cool about this character is the fact that the developers of Sims have introduced a bunch of activities that you can do with it. Want to know if you can marry the Grim Reaper? Or do you want to bring back a loved character to life? Today you’ll find out!
Top 8 Things You Can Do with Sims 4’s Grim Reaper
The main role of the Grim Reaper is to replace the soul of your Sim with an urn. Even though he shows up for a short period, there’s more than enough time to get lots of activities done. Here is a list of top 8 activities you can do with the Grim Reaper:
- Flirt with the Grim Reaper: The relationship between your Sim and the Grim Reaper may be a little toxic because he will soon disappear without even saying ‘Goodbye’.
- Marry the Grim Reaper: For this action, you first need to bring the Grim Reaper into the household and control him, but you also need some extra mods that make it possible to receive access to more interactions.
- Woohoo with the Grim Reaper: The Grim Reaper can be your Sim’s baby-daddy but just like before, this also requires special mods.
- Save a dying Sim’s life: All you need to do is to give the Grim Reaper a death flower.
- Bring dead Sims back to life: Usually, this may have a 33% chance of working out, but if your Sim has certain traits like ‘very confident’, your chances increase up to 50%.
- Take away the Grim Reaper’s ability to reap Sim’s life: Keep in mind that this action can be achieved only if your Sim has level 5 in the mischief skill.
- Yell at the Grim Reaper: This is a great way to relieve the accumulated tension.
- Play with the cowplant: One cool thing that you can do with the Grim Reaper is to pet the cowplant. A regular Sim can’t play with the cowplant because it will get hurt as soon as it touches it.
Can You Date the Grim Reaper on Sims 4?
Yes, you can! There are many things that you can do with the Grim Reaper in Sims 4, but the tricky part is that you need to install mods. Luckily, the best ones are available for free and you can download them from official sources such as TheSimsResource.
These are some fun ways to interact with the Grim Reaper and a great opportunity to turn something sad as the death of your Sim into something cool and interesting. If you know other activities you can do with the Grim Reaper feel free to tell us in the comment section.